Welcome to the 2021 VCE History Exam Revision Student Lectures!
Get a boost with extra help from some of the most effective VCE History teachers in Victoria.
These Exam Revision Lectures are a must for students of VCE Australian History, Ancient History and Revolutions. The lectures will help to prepare students for the exam as well as covering course content and revision strategies.
Missed out on attending the VCE History Exam Revision Student Lectures? Register today to access the recordings!
- These lecture recordings and resources remain the property of HTAV. Should information from these materials be used by anyone who has access to them, that information must be correctly cited.
- The opinions expressed at the Student Lecture Series are those of presenters, and do not necessarily reflect the views of HTAV or the VCAA.
Exam Revision Login
Trouble logging in?
Your login details were emailed to you in early September.
- Check your spam / junkmail folders to see if the email is there.
- Visit https://events.htav.asn.au/VCE-revision/cb-forgot-login and reset your password.
Your username is your email address.
- If your email address isn't recognised, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are trying to reset your password, and you are not receiving the confirmation email, it is possible that the email address we have for you is incorrect. In this case, send an email to email@example.com.
Banner Ads - Student Lectures
There's a podcast for every VCE History student!
Declar your love of history with our history merch
Grab a bargain in the HTAV sale!
For too long, we have separated science and humanities ... when in reality they mutually illuminate and enhance each other. - Dr Ronika Power, ‘Superstar of STEM’, Sydney Morning Herald
The value of Humanities-educated individuals ... is about the problems they help solve and the way in which they interact with the wider world. - Deloitte Access Economics, The Value of the Humanities
The coming ‘fourth industrial revolution’... dictates that we’re going to need to understand what it is to be human and how society functions. - Phil Baty, Chief Knowledge Officer, Times Higher Education
It is in Apple’s DNA that technology alone is not enough – it’s technology married with liberal arts... that yields us the results that make our heart sing. - Steve Jobs, Apple
Among the 8 most important qualities of Google’s top employees, STEM expertise comes in dead last. - ‘The surprising thing Google learned about its employees’, Washington Post
Tech companies haven’t stopped hiring liberal arts graduates—if anything, they’re recruiting more... Demand for employees with liberal arts degrees extends from entry level to management. - Forbes Online
HTAV wishes you all the best with your exams!
Thank you teacher with a history-themed gift
Give yourself the best chance of VCE success